Saturday, March 24, 2007

you came to take us..

I've really been enjoying my last few days left at home before I go on the road for the rest of my life. I had the day off yesterday and recorded a cover song for fun. Take a LISTEN if you have a free second and be sure to friend me! So besides having to do taxes I'm scrambling around to see friends before I leave. Give me a ring if you want to get some gelato. yum.

currently listening to:
shai hulud - that within blood ill tempered
muse - black holes and revelations

currently air drumming to:
journey - don't stop believing

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Hey. I'm glad you came out to the Colonial with us on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. It's just a little bit too bad that you won't be able to join us again for quite a while. We'll be seeing you tomorrow night though! :)
Peace